With incentives from the Government and stability in prices this is the best time buy a flat in kolkata. There are a lot of options to choose from with quality projects by reputed builders in the city.
However, a home is a long-term investment and involves a substantial amount of money, so you need to consider some important factors before buying your dream house. We share the three vital mandates for buying your dream home:
When it comes to your dream home, location is everything! The questions you need to ask yourself are:
- Distance From Your Office: Decide if you want to stay close to your office or are you willing to commute long distances daily.
- Quality Schools: There should be high-quality schools near your home
- Shopping/Entertainment Options: Since shopping and entertainment are an important part of your life, find out if there are any malls close by.
- Healthcare Options: There should be top-class hospitals close to your home
- Family and friends: You should take a home that is not too far from your family and friends
- Major Projects in the Area: Look for major infrastructure projects being undertaken in the area since this will lead to appreciation in the future price of your property.
Sit down with your family and discuss these questions since your family should also feel comfortable staying in the area.
Before you buy an apartment in Kolkata, you need to consider the following:
- Decide your budget.
- Cash Flows: You need to consider your monthly income and expenses to see if you can afford the EMI for the apartment.
- The nature of your job is also important, you can go for a higher EMI with a steady job compared to a freelancing job
- An outright purchase (without a bank loan) and buying a house with a loan are different. When you take a loan for purchasing a new apartment in Kolkata, you need to consider interest on the loan. An outright purchase is cheaper compared to a home loan, but you need to take a loan if you don’t have the entire amount
- Comparative Value: Find out how the cost of your property compared to other similar properties in the neighbourhood. If your flat value is higher, you could expect a substantial long-term appreciation. Other factors that decide the value of your flat are the reputation of the builder and size of your house.
Do you need a studio apartment or a spacious 3 to 4BHK apartment? The answer will depend on the size of your family. If you are single or a couple without children, then a studio flat near Kolkata will be the best choice.
The size of 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments will vary from project to project, so check the one that fits your needs. With work-from-home becoming the new normal, you might need a larger apartment even if you have a small family. A separate room would be required for your professional work to ensure the highest productivity.
If you are planning a family, then it is advisable to buy a larger flat instead of a smaller one. You might have to change your preferred location since it might be beyond your budget, and select a cheaper location.
Buying your dream home is a major financial decision. Before choosing apartments for sale in kolkata, consider factors like price, location, and size. Your future goals are also important when making a choice. There are online portals where you can find the home of your dreams within your budgeted price. Unlock your dream home today!